A Style Guide For Guys – Branding
Getting ready for a branding session is no small feat… One of the most important things is choosing your wardrobe.
Well this might sound simple enough. But I could leave you standing in the middle of a department store feeling overwhelmed. Or you might be searching through your closet and find nothing that “sparks joy.”
Today, we are taking style tips from an expert influencer on Instagram! Thanks for helping us out @Eneskbdy with great pictures and clothing ideas for our blog post!
1. Use Your Brand Colors. Did you know that 80% of people can recognize a brand based on colors alone? Wearing clothing that reminds customers of your brand color is genius! We love how neutral, muted pants pop with these red socks. This yellow turtleneck under a muted jacket also grabs our attention. If you’re not crazy about your brand colors… Consider incorporating them in the scene around you. Hold a book in the color of your brand. Or, stand in front of a door/wall of your brand color.
2. Show Your Casual Side. Be brave and kick off your shoes. People want to know that you’re a real person and you have the ability to relax… And I just sit in front of a computer or hide behind a desk. We love the colorful jeans paired with a casual t-shirt. If colored jeans aren’t your thing, opt for a pair of colored shoes.
3. Show Off Some Skin… And By Skin, I Mean Your Knees. Showing off skin might sound tempting. Especially since “sex sells.” But as a entrepreneur, you want to have a certain level of class associated with you in your brand identity. Shorts are a great way to show off a little skin while still remaining professional in appearance.
4. Show Us How You Roll. If you’re an entrepreneur who travels a lot, don’t forget to add pictures of you traveling like this great example. If you’re an entrepreneur who lives in your little corner of the world… That’s totally fine too! Consider taking pictures inside your home office or on your couch. It might seem obvious to send a message to your audience of where you’re willing to go (or not go) for them… but consumers need obvious, clear messages.
5. Bring a Furry Friend. Awwwwww! Okay, now that we have that out of the way… Don’t forget to bring your furry counterpart too! People want an inside look into your every day activities. If that includes walking your favorite fur baby, snap a photo!
6. Be Classy. Pull out your nice suit and tie for this one! I always love it when a client says they feel like they know me before even showing up to a meeting. If you dress up for meetings, show off your style. If you’re not a dress-up kind of guy, please at least tell me you own a nice pair of khakis and a
If you’re looking for more fashion inspiration, be sure to stop by @Eneskbdy feed on Instagram!
When you’re ready for