11 Apr 2020
FLODESK: GET YOUR EMAIL MARKETING OFF THE HOOK!
Here are just a few reasons why we Flodesk!
- One monthly price, unlimited subscribers: unlike competitors, Flodesk doesn’t penalize you for growing your list. Whether you’re looking to start a small newsletter or build an email marketing empire, you pay the same monthly price.
- Creative freedom: For the first time ever in email marketing, you can use custom fonts and image collages. Yes please! I like my marketing on-brand.
- Click and Drag Email Builder: Want to look like you have an entire marketing team crafting and coding your every email? Look no further! Flodesk puts the power of a professional designer in your pocket. Their click and drag email builder makes it easier than ever to create beautifully branded emails (no coding required).
- Templates designed to convert: To get you started, Flodesk has a library of gorgeous templates to help you welcome, nur- ture, and convert subscribers into customers. Built in partner- ship with other successful entrepreneurs, each template is designed to help you up your email game. Oh, and customizing them is simple. A few clicks and the templates transform to match your brand’s unique look and feel.
- More creative freedom: Want an easy way to connect email sub- scribers with the incredible content you’re sharing on social? Flodesk has you covered. Easily integrate your Instagram ac- count into outgoing emails to showcase your most recent posts. Create a horizontal gallery or a pin-board style collage in seconds.
- No more tag confusion: You can forget about all the stress that comes from tagging. No more duplicate tags or thinking about it too late—Flodesk does all of the tagging for you! You can see which of your subscribers are most engaged, what they signed up for, what they clicked on, there’s tons of data automatically captured for you. And you have full segmentation capabilities!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I only share about companies that we truly believe in.